As a woman, it’s natural to want to be desired and coveted by the man you love. But how do you make him crave you? Here are 20 research-backed tips to help you become the object of his desire, along with examples for each point:
- Show him respect – A man craves respect, especially from the woman he loves. Respect his feelings, his opinions, and his decisions, and he will crave you even more.
- Be independent – A man wants a partner who is independent and capable of taking care of herself. By showing him that you don’t need him to take care of you, you’ll make him crave you even more.
- Be confident – Confidence is incredibly attractive to men. Believe in yourself and your worth, and he will crave you for it.
- Be a good listener – Men want a partner who is interested in what they have to say and willing to listen. By actively listening to him, you’ll make him feel valued and craving more of your attention.
- Keep the mystery alive – A little bit of mystery can go a long way in making a man crave you. Don’t reveal everything about yourself right away, and keep him guessing about what you’re thinking and feeling.
- Don’t be too available – It’s natural to want to spend all of your time with the person you love, but it’s important to have a life outside of your relationship as well. By maintaining your own interests and hobbies, you’ll keep him craving more time with you.
- Keep the passion alive – A man craves a woman who is passionate about life and all it has to offer. Show him that you’re passionate about your interests and goals, and he’ll crave you even more.
- Be affectionate – Physical touch is important in any relationship, and men crave affection from the woman they love. Show him affection through small touches and cuddles, and he’ll crave you even more.
- Be open and honest – Men crave honesty and openness in a relationship. Don’t be afraid to share your thoughts and feelings with him, and he’ll crave your honesty and vulnerability.
- Be supportive – A man craves a partner who is supportive and encouraging. Show him that you believe in him and his goals, and he’ll crave your support even more.
- Be spontaneous – Men crave excitement and novelty in a relationship, and one way to bring that is by being spontaneous. Surprise him with little gestures or plan surprise date nights to keep the spark alive and him craving more.
- Take care of yourself – Men crave a woman who takes care of herself, both physically and emotionally. Take care of your own needs, and he’ll crave you even more.
- Be positive – A positive attitude is contagious, and men crave a partner who sees the good in things. Look for the silver lining in any situation and bring positivity to your relationship, and he’ll crave your optimism.
- Be a good communicator – Men crave open and honest communication in a relationship. Make an effort to communicate effectively with your partner, and he’ll crave your ability to express yourself.
- Show appreciation – Men crave appreciation and validation from their partner. Make an effort to show your appreciation for him and the things he does, and he’ll crave your acknowledgement even more.
- Be a good partner – Men crave a partner who is reliable, trustworthy, and dependable. By being a good partner, you’ll make him feel secure and loved, which will make him crave you even more.
- Be confident in the bedroom – A man craves a woman who is confident and comfortable in her own skin, especially in the bedroom. Don’t be afraid to express your desires and boundaries, and he’ll crave your sexual confidence even more.
- Make an effort to look good for him – While looks aren’t everything, men do crave a partner who makes an effort to look good for them. Put in the extra effort to look your best for your partner, and he’ll crave you even more.
- Be adventurous – Men crave a partner who is willing to try new things and be adventurous. Show him that you’re up for trying new things and stepping out of your comfort zone, and he’ll crave your sense of adventure.
- Show interest in his passions – Men crave a partner who is interested in the things that they love. Show him that you’re interested in his passions and hobbies, and he’ll crave your attention and support even more.
By following these 20 tips, you can make a man crave you and desire you even more. Remember, every relationship is different, so it’s important to communicate with your partner and find out what works best for the both of you. With a little effort and attention, you can make the man you love crave you even more.
If you need to speak to a couple’s counsellor in Sydney for relationship advice, or wish to speak to our couple’s therapist in Melbourne, then we’re here to help. You can find more info in the menu.
- “Love and the Expansion of Self: Understanding Attachment and Separation in Adulthood” by Deborah L. Davila and Brian D. Doss (Journal of Social and Personal Relationships, 2004)
- “The Role of Communication in Romantic Relationships: A Relational Dialectics Perspective” by Elizabeth E. Graham and Mark A. Whisman (Journal of Social and Personal Relationships, 2004)
- “Forgiveness in Couple Relationships: Conceptualization, Correlates, and Intervention” by Everett L. Worthington, Jr. and Katarzyna Rybarczyk (Journal of Family Theory & Review, 2012)