Speed dating is a fun and exciting way to meet new people, and it can be a great way to find a potential partner. But it can also be a bit overwhelming, especially if you’re not sure what to ask. That’s why it’s important to come prepared with a list of good speed dating questions to ask.
To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of 50 questions to ask at a speed dating event. These questions are divided into several categories, including dirty questions, funny questions, and interesting questions. We’ve also included a few tips on how to make the most of your speed dating experience.
- What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done?
- What’s your favourite position?
- Have you ever had a one-night stand?
- Do you have any secrets that you’d like to share?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s happened to you in bed?
- If you were a vegetable, what would you be and why?
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you could travel back in time to any era, which one would you choose and why?
- What do you do for a living?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- What do you like to do on the weekends?
- What’s your favourite book, movie, or TV show?
- What’s your favourite type of music?
- Do you have any travel goals or destinations that you’d like to visit?
- What’s the best thing that’s ever happened to you?
- What do you value most in a relationship?
- What are your long term goals and aspirations?
- Do you have any dealbreakers in a relationship?
- What’s your favourite way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon?
- If you could have dinner with any historical figure, who would it be and why?
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- Do you have any hidden talents or hobbies?
- What do you look for in a partner?
- What’s your favourite thing about yourself?
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
- What’s the worst pickup line someone has used on you?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done for love?
- Do you have any pets?
- What’s your favourite type of cuisine?
- What’s your favourite type of restaurant?
- Do you have any allergies or dietary restrictions?
- What’s your favourite type of drink?
- What’s your favourite type of dessert?
- What’s your favourite type of weather?
- Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
- What’s your favourite type of vacation?
- Do you have any siblings?
- What’s your family like?
- What’s your relationship with your family like?
- Do you have any traditions or cultural practices that are important to you?
- What’s your favourite type of adventure or activity?
- What’s your favourite type of sport or physical activity?
- Do you prefer to be active or relax on your days off?
- What’s your favourite way to unwind and relax after a long day or week?
- Do you have any travel stories or experiences that you’d like to share?
- Have you ever tried something new and out of your comfort zone, and if so, what was it?
- What’s something that you’re passionate about or that you’re an expert in?
- What’s something that you’ve always wanted to learn or try?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Tips for Making the Most of Your Speed Dating Experience:
- Relax and be yourself. This is your opportunity to meet new people and have some fun, so try not to take things too seriously.
- Dress to impress. First impressions are important, so make sure to put your best foot forward.
- Be open-minded. You never know who you might meet, so try to keep an open mind and be open to different types of people.
- Practice active listening. This means really paying attention to what the other person is saying and asking follow-up questions.
- Don’t be afraid to ask difficult or personal questions. These types of questions can help you get to know someone better and can also help you determine if you’re compatible.
- Have fun! Speed dating is supposed to be a fun and enjoyable experience, so make sure to enjoy yourself and have a good time.
We hope these speed dating questions will help you make the most of your experience and find a great match. You may now know how to ask great questions… and if you master how to respond to questions, you’ll be a speed dating master. Good luck!